Old 05-09-2011, 11:36 AM
Registered User

Default bad lawn

please help i laid a new lawn 3 years ago and it is going bad toworse, can i do anything before winter sets in Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket i was told to scarefy then top dress but not sure how to do this
Old 05-09-2011, 06:49 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

jakeyseven wrote:
please help i laid a new lawn 3 years ago and it is going bad toworse,
can i do anything before winter sets in 'Image hosting, free photo
sharing & video sharing at Photobucket' (http://tinyurl.com/3dvnzgb) i
was told to scarefy then top dress but not sure how to do this

Your pointer seems to go the the main photobucket web site, so I can't see what
you have.

How often do you water, fertilize, mow? How long do you mow it? Where are you?

Old 05-09-2011, 07:24 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

In "Bob F" wrote:

Your pointer seems to go the the main photobucket web site, so I can't
see what you have.

Looks like it went through one too many massage sessions with a
Web-based link obfuscator:

http://s1020.photobucket.com/albums/...daz1968_bucket

Since his post came out of "gardenbanter.co.uk," that's not too
surprising.

--
St. Paul, MN
Old 05-09-2011, 11:21 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Bert wrote:
In "Bob F"
wrote:

Your pointer seems to go the the main photobucket web site, so I
can't see what you have.

Looks like it went through one too many massage sessions with a
Web-based link obfuscator:

http://s1020.photobucket.com/albums/...daz1968_bucket

Since his post came out of "gardenbanter.co.uk," that's not too
surprising.

Still just gets me http://photobucket.com/.

Searching on daz1968 gets me to a point where I need a private password.

Old 05-09-2011, 11:55 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

In "Bob F" wrote:

Bert wrote:
In "Bob F"
wrote:

Your pointer seems to go the the main photobucket web site, so I
can't see what you have.

Looks like it went through one too many massage sessions with a
Web-based link obfuscator:

http://s1020.photobucket.com/albums/...daz1968_bucket

Since his post came out of "gardenbanter.co.uk," that's not too
surprising.

Still just gets me http://photobucket.com/.

Oh, I can't fix it.

Wherever he posted from replaced an important part of the URL with
"...". Google likes to do that, but it looks like the OP's not a
googlegrouper.

--
St. Paul, MN

Old 06-09-2011, 06:06 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Bert wrote:
In "Bob F"
wrote:

Bert wrote:
In "Bob F"
wrote:

Your pointer seems to go the the main photobucket web site, so I
can't see what you have.

Looks like it went through one too many massage sessions with a
Web-based link obfuscator:

http://s1020.photobucket.com/albums/...daz1968_bucket

Since his post came out of "gardenbanter.co.uk," that's not too
surprising.

Still just gets me http://photobucket.com/.

Oh, I can't fix it.

Wherever he posted from replaced an important part of the URL with
"...". Google likes to do that, but it looks like the OP's not a
googlegrouper.

And he is gone now, so I guess it's time to forget it.

Old 06-09-2011, 11:27 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob F View Post
Bert wrote:
In "Bob F"
wrote:

Bert wrote:
In "Bob F"

wrote:

Your pointer seems to go the the main photobucket web site, so I
can't see what you have.

Looks like it went through one too many massage sessions with a
Web-based link obfuscator:

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Since his post came out of "gardenbanter.co.uk," that's not too
surprising.

Still just gets me Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket.

Oh, I can't fix it.

Wherever he posted from replaced an important part of the URL with
"...". Google likes to do that, but it looks like the OP's not a
googlegrouper.

And he is gone now, so I guess it's time to forget it.
sorry the link is Pictures by daz1968_bucket - Photobucket
Old 06-09-2011, 11:30 AM
Registered User

jakeyseven wrote:
please help i laid a new lawn 3 years ago and it is going bad toworse,
can i do anything before winter sets in 'Image hosting, free photo
sharing & video sharing at Photobucket' (Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket) i

Old 06-09-2011, 11:33 AM
Registered User

jakeyseven wrote:
please help i laid a new lawn 3 years ago and it is going bad toworse,
can i do anything before winter sets in 'Image hosting, free photo
sharing & video sharing at Photobucket' (Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket) i
was told to scarefy then top dress but not sure how to do this

Your pointer seems to go the the main photobucket web site, so I can't see what
you have.

How often do you water, fertilize, mow? How long do you mow it? Where are you?
go onto main page then click my albums cheers daz