Old 26-03-2012, 03:58 PM
Registered User

Default Looking for Lawn Mower Reviewers

Hi everyone, I hope I am posting in the right section.

I am looking for people who own, have used and are knowledgeable about the following lawn mowers to write reviews for a gardening magazine:

Hayter Harrier 41 Push
Hayter Harrier 41 Autodrive
Hayter Harrier 48 Autodrive
Hayter Harrier 48 Pro Autodrive
Honda IZY HRG465PD
Honda IZY HRG415SD
Honda IZY HRG465SD
Honda IZY HRG536SD
ATCO Balmoral 17SK
ATCO Balmoral 20SK
Bosch Rotak 37 li

+ others may be considered, contact for more info

Candidates need to be competent writers. will give guidelines on the structure of the reviews. Reviews need to be 700-1000 words long and I will pay a competitive rate for well written reviews.

contact here or send email to

thanks for reading
Old 26-03-2012, 04:00 PM
Registered User

sorry send email to stars6183 AT yahoo DOT com
Old 30-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Registered User

Location: California

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawnmowerkings View Post
[...]

Buying a lawn mower can be even more complicated than buying a car. Lawn mowers are available in a variety of makes and models, including push mowers, electric- and gas-propelled mowers, riding mowers and tractors. You'll want to choose the right mower for your lawn size and terrain. Consumer Guide has reviews and buying advice to help you shop smarter.
Fruit Trees