GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hayter Harrier 56 starting problem (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/203343-hayter-harrier-56-starting-problem.html)

SKochmaruk 29-04-2012 05:16 PM

Hayter Harrier 56 starting problem

My Hayter Harrier which is practically new does not start. If I give it a shot of starting fluid it starts then dies. Any help out there would be greatly appreciated.

Bob F 29-04-2012 10:36 PM

SKochmaruk wrote:
My Hayter Harrier which is practically new does not start. If I give
it a shot of starting fluid it starts then dies. Any help out there
would be greatly appreciated.

Fix the fuel flow problem.

SKochmaruk 29-04-2012 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKochmaruk (Post 957420)
My Hayter Harrier which is practically new does not start. If I give it a shot of starting fluid it starts then dies. Any help out there would be greatly appreciated.

C'mon you blokes you made the thing help me out!

Don Phillipson 01-05-2012 03:30 PM

"SKochmaruk" wrote in message

My Hayter Harrier which is practically new does not start. If I give it
a shot of starting fluid it starts then dies. Any help out there would
be greatly appreciated.

In N. America, buyers of a "practically new" machine that does
not start take it back to the vendor for instant repair or exchange
(or tuition and explanation.) We do not know British practice.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs