Old 04-05-2003, 09:56 AM
Ram Guy

Default Garden maintenance

I have a yard of about 1200 SQ ft and last year, I made a big mess maintaing
the same. There are a lot of weeds , unwanted plants and they spring up
faster than I can find time to remove them. Can someone suggest a good
landscaping resource at Ottawa area? We are on a tight budget. Thanks for
your help.

Old 04-05-2003, 01:20 PM
Peter H

"Ram Guy" wrote in message
I have a yard of about 1200 SQ ft and last year, I made a big mess

maintaing
the same. There are a lot of weeds , unwanted plants and they spring up
faster than I can find time to remove them. Can someone suggest a good
landscaping resource at Ottawa area? We are on a tight budget. Thanks for
your help.

Is the area all lawn, or are there gardens involved?

Peter H

Old 04-05-2003, 06:20 PM
Ram

Yes, there is a garden involved. I could find someone to take care of the
lawn but they don't do the garden part.

"Peter H" wrote in message
news

Old 06-05-2003, 12:20 PM
Peter H

"Ram" wrote in message
Yes, there is a garden involved. I could find someone to take care of the
lawn but they don't do the garden part.

"Peter H" wrote in message
news

"Ram Guy" wrote in message
I have a yard of about 1200 SQ ft and last year, I made a big mess

maintaing
the same. There are a lot of weeds , unwanted plants and they spring

up
faster than I can find time to remove them. Can someone suggest a good
landscaping resource at Ottawa area? We are on a tight budget. Thanks

for
your help.

Is the area all lawn, or are there gardens involved?

Peter H

I'm in the GTA and there is a franchise down here called " The Gardner".
They do most of what you are looking to have done and are reasonably priced.
The only thing they don't do is lawn fert/weeds and insect control. For that
you would have to rely on another company.

There are some that do everything, but most are quite expensive.

Peter H