GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Need help identifying species of Manzanita (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/204495-need-help-identifying-species-manzanita.html)

Guv Bob[_2_] 18-07-2012 06:22 AM

Need help identifying species of Manzanita

Anyone recognize what species of manzanita this could be? The bush is about 3 years old, 5-ft in height.

http://imageshack.us/f/51/gedc0733.jpg

Before I hit every one of the 76 species on this page, I thought I would see if anyone might recognize what species of manzanita this is.

http://plants.usda.gov/java/Classifi...3 &display=63
Location is western Calif. Thanks in advance.

Bob