Old 20-09-2012, 04:25 AM posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,alt.slack

Default Question bout fertilizer for my hot pepper garden.

When I am playing Dark Souls I don't want to go away from the
computer to use the bathroom during an invasion, so I have been
defecating into ziplock plastic bags at my desk. I have bout a dozen
filled. Is it safe to just empty them on my compost pile that I use
to hummus my hot pepper garden, or will I get the ecoli?

yours in Christ,
isamu
Old 20-09-2012, 04:50 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,alt.slack

yumhuyk wrote:
When I am playing Dark Souls I don't want to go away from the
computer to use the bathroom during an invasion, so I have been
defecating into ziplock plastic bags at my desk. I have bout a dozen
filled. Is it safe to just empty them on my compost pile that I use
to hummus my hot pepper garden, or will I get the ecoli?

yours in Christ,
isamu

You better not be a dog, long face.

--
A river flowing crimson, wet with desire.
Old 20-09-2012, 10:18 AM posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,alt.slack

On Wed, 19 Sep 2012 19:25:20 -0700 (PDT), yumhuyk
wrote:

When I am playing Dark Souls I don't want to go away from the
computer to use the bathroom during an invasion, so I have been
defecating into ziplock plastic bags at my desk. I have bout a dozen
filled. Is it safe to just empty them on my compost pile that I use
to hummus my hot pepper garden, or will I get the ecoli?

Speak to a psychiatrist.

--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.
Old 20-09-2012, 03:12 PM posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,alt.slack

wrote:
When I am playing Dark Souls I don't want to go away from the
computer to use the bathroom during an invasion, so I have been
defecating into ziplock plastic bags at my desk. *I have bout a dozen
filled. * Is it safe to just empty them on my compost pile that I use
to hummus my hot pepper garden, or will I get the ecoli?

* * *Speak to a psychiatrist.

--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.

Aside from the grossness in yukkie's shitty post (pun intended. Hard
to resist to pun in this case) , there are in fact methods to use to,
for lack of a better term, compost human fecal matter to make it
suitable for growing human consumable crops.

However if yukkie is dumb enough to dump his bagged dumps directly
onto the plants, he'll only have himself to blame if the produce he
eats makes him convulsively vomit and suffer worse than Montezuna's
revenge.

Moe
Old 20-09-2012, 07:31 PM posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,alt.slack

On Thu, 20 Sep 2012 06:12:59 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Jazzy Belle
:

wrote:
[...]

So you're saying "Go for it!", right?
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is

- McNameless

Old 20-09-2012, 09:35 PM posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,alt.slack

yumhuyk wrote:
When I am playing Dark Souls I don't want to go away from the
computer to use the bathroom during an invasion, so I have been
defecating into ziplock plastic bags at my desk. I have bout a dozen
filled. Is it safe to just empty them on my compost pile that I use
to hummus my hot pepper garden, or will I get the ecoli?
yours in Christ,
isamu

send them to your republican neighbors, they will vote for them.

Old 21-09-2012, 12:49 AM posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,alt.slack

wrote:
[...]

Actually no, but if yukkie wants to contaminate his food, that is his
choice.

Moe

Old 21-09-2012, 01:03 AM posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,alt.slack

On Sep 19, 10:25*pm, yumhuyk wrote:
When I am playing Dark Souls I don't want to go away from the
*computer to use the bathroom during an invasion, so I have been
*defecating into ziplock plastic bags at my desk. *I have bout a dozen
*filled. * Is it safe to just empty them on my compost pile that I use
*to hummus my hot pepper garden, or will I get the ecoli?

*yours in Christ,
*isamu

Too much nitrogen. Better suited for your marijuana garden.
Old 21-09-2012, 05:31 AM posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,alt.slack

wrote:
[...]

IT IS MORE COMPLICATED. YOU HAVE OVERLOOKED A SUBTLETY. HUMAN WASTE IN
THE COMPOST HEAP: BAD. HUMAN WASTE BURIED NEAR THE ROOTS OF ROSES: GOOD.

--
Change marries flesh
Old 21-09-2012, 10:03 AM posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,alt.slack

wrote:
[...]

That's why I specified "food" references.

Moe

Old 21-09-2012, 10:14 AM posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,alt.slack

wrote:
When I am playing Dark Souls I don't want to go away from the
computer to use the bathroom during an invasion, so I have been
defecating into ziplock plastic bags at my desk. *I have bout a dozen
filled. * Is it safe to just empty them on my compost pile that I use
to hummus my hot pepper garden, or will I get the ecoli?

* * *Speak to a psychiatrist.

--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.

Aside from the grossness in yukkie's shitty post (pun intended. Hard
to resist to pun in this case) , there are in fact methods to use to,
for lack of a better term, compost human fecal matter to make it
suitable for growing human consumable crops.

My knowledge of such is limited to an episode of "Stuff Happens."
In it, Bill Nye commented about a toilet that dehydrates human feces
and makes it suitable for use as a fertilizer.
I don't recall urine being mentioned, but since it would go to
the same place as the feces, I presume it's dehydrated and whatever is
left is used as well.

However if yukkie is dumb enough to dump his bagged dumps directly
onto the plants, he'll only have himself to blame if the produce he
eats makes him convulsively vomit and suffer worse than Montezuna's
revenge.

He often likes to prove that he's not a very smart person.

--
When cryptography is outlawed,
bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl.
Old 21-09-2012, 10:36 AM posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,alt.slack

wrote:
[...]

Dehydrated urine is salt, suitable for human stew.

--
Change marries flesh
Old 21-09-2012, 10:37 AM posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,alt.slack

wrote:
[...]

Ahh. Perhaps I will have to refine my search tactics in this regency.
At long last, the sea urchin crawls onto the sandy beach.

--
Change marries flesh
Old 22-09-2012, 10:36 AM posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,alt.slack

wrote:
[...]

The toward hash taps the routine near the white postage while a
verdict dictates after a guy!
Is approving another interpreter's rants after the erroneous deaf
as far back as the 1500's?

Old 22-09-2012, 06:42 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,alt.slack

wrote:
[...]

Nope nope you were supposed to say I don't understand this weird shit
please rewrite it a hundred times.

--
Change marries flesh

Hot hot hot hot! PC Australia 1 10-01-2010 12:38 PM
Pepper Pepper who's got the Pepper? Dan L. Gardening 2 04-04-2007 08:32 PM
How 'Bout A Trident Maple? Patrick Gardening 1 28-09-2004 08:07 AM
Hot pepper's not hot?? Pepperqueen Gardening 2 13-08-2004 04:23 PM