Old 16-11-2012, 03:41 PM
Registered User

Location: barnsley, s/yorks
Default Lawn disease

I have heard that a good treatment for fungal infection is a mixture of water, baking soda, cooking oil, and washing up liquid, and what are the possible problems/out comes. I think the infections are snow mould and fusarium
Old 08-01-2013, 07:11 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

--
eric phillips

I have heard similar to that. A PBS show I saw many years ago said to add a cup or whatever of urine. I have found that if I pee into a bottle and the pour it on the friendly dog, that the dog will run around the yard shaking it off, followed by jumping on the lovely wife's favorite comforter.

Old 20-03-2013, 12:44 PM
Banned

Location: Tadcaster, North Yorkshire

I have no idea about the concoction you have described and if it works.

Why not deal with the causes of the diseases rather than trying to treat them once they have occurred ? There is plenty of information available on the web. Good luck.

Stuart.

HELP: Tomato Disease (Wilt disease?) vms North Carolina 4 18-07-2005 02:11 PM
lawn disease? MacBane Lawns 0 17-10-2003 05:42 AM
Mad Cow Disease / Mad Deer Disease Jim Webster sci.agriculture 370 01-05-2003 11:44 AM
Arbutus disease? David D. Gardening 2 12-02-2003 02:55 AM
New thread. Mad Cow Disease / Mad Deer Disease Lotus sci.agriculture 1 31-12-2002 04:29 PM