GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   the whole gardening thing (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/206764-whole-gardening-thing.html)

Natural Girl 09-04-2013 01:36 AM

the whole gardening thing

Hi. I don't have much lawn because I've spent most of my time trying to
plant either flower beds or veggie gardens so I won't have to mow grass
when it's blazing hot, but I love gardening both flowers and organic
gardening. I was wondering if you talk about that sort of stuff here, too?

--
Natural Girl

songbird[_2_] 09-04-2013 09:13 PM

the whole gardening thing

Natural Girl wrote:

Hi. I don't have much lawn because I've spent most of my time trying to
plant either flower beds or veggie gardens so I won't have to mow grass
when it's blazing hot, but I love gardening both flowers and organic
gardening. I was wondering if you talk about that sort of stuff here, too?

sure, but there are also other newsgroups called
rec.gardens and rec.gardens.edibles for that type
of discussion.

we are similar here, more gardens and decorations than
lawn. as soon as i can i'll get rid of the rest of the
grasses as that is all space i could be using to grow
more veggies, flowers or green manures and cover crops.

cheers,

songbird

Red[_2_] 10-04-2013 02:49 AM

the whole gardening thing

On Apr 8, 7:36*pm, Natural Girl wrote:
Hi. *I don't have much lawn because I've spent most of my time trying to
plant either flower beds or veggie gardens so I won't have to mow grass
when it's blazing hot, but I love gardening both flowers and organic
gardening. *I was wondering if you talk about that sort of stuff here, too?

--
Natural Girl

Lawns & lawn equipment are the major topics here. Try rec.gardens and/
or rec.gardens.edible for your interests. Those sites are garden
friendly.