Old 05-05-2003, 11:58 PM
Phill Lee

Default dog killing the lawn

As the title says. Is there anything that can be put on the grass to stop
the dog urinating on it.
Phill

Old 05-05-2003, 11:58 PM

"Phill Lee" wrote:
As the title says. Is there anything that can be put on the grass to stop
the dog urinating on it.
Phill

Where will the dog urinate instead?

--
-------------------http://NewsReader.Com/------------------
50GB/Month(nntp/web)
Old 05-05-2003, 11:58 PM
nil nil nil

I had the same problem. options I could think of was train the dog to go in
a specific spot. tie dog up so it cant roaming into areas I did not want him
to go, or just patch the spots that die with grass seed and some elbow
grease. I did the patching of the lawn and it worked out well.

I did see a article on the TV about a product you would feed the dog on a
daily basis that would prevent (kinda like a daily vitamin) the lawn from
dying. Not sure if it actually worked or not of if it is still available but
it may be worth a call to the vet and ask.

Dog Worms: Understand Dog Worms Symptoms and Infestation brahimbb17 Gardening 0 10-12-2008 01:17 PM
My Dog Keeps Killing My Lawn Mark Woodcock United Kingdom 26 13-10-2007 01:08 PM
dog wee killing my lawn Biller Lawns 7 12-06-2004 02:06 AM
dog killing the lawn Phill Lee Australia 10 05-04-2003 07:35 AM
dog killing the lawn Phill Lee Lawns 2 28-12-2002 03:15 PM