Old 05-05-2003, 10:58 PM
Eric

Default need help to identify this

Hi,
I'm located in the "Great North Wet". On my lawn i see brown patches, if i
grab a hunk of the grass and look very close isee these red threads
intermixed with the gras blades, in some cases there is a waxy like
red-white substance in a clump. Anyone know what this is and how to treat
it? I can go take a digital photo and post it if necesary (that is if it
will photo ok)
Thanks
Eric
Old 05-05-2003, 10:58 PM

Eric wrote:
Hi,
I'm located in the "Great North Wet". On my lawn i see brown patches,
if i grab a hunk of the grass and look very close isee these red threads
intermixed with the gras blades, in some cases there is a waxy like
red-white substance in a clump. Anyone know what this is and how to treat
it? I can go take a digital photo and post it if necesary (that is if it
will photo ok)
Thanks
Eric

Hi Eric

Is it where the snow has compacted the grass down?

--
Go# 40 42 12
50GB/Month