GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Year Around Lawn Care Tips? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/20763-year-around-lawn-care-tips.html)

gilgantic 05-05-2003 10:58 PM

Year Around Lawn Care Tips?

I'm moving into a new home. I was trying to do determine what type of grass
would last year around here in North Carolina. I was recommended Fescue sod
or seeds. What tips do you have? Especially in red dirt.

Thanks!

Randolph Crawford 05-05-2003 10:58 PM

Year Around Lawn Care Tips?

Talk to your local feed and seed stores (Southern States or whomever).
Nobody will know your soil as well as a local.

Randy

--
Randy Crawford http://cac.engin.umich.edu
http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~crwfrd