Old 05-05-2003, 10:58 PM
Bob Ring

Default Kolher vs Briggs Intek

Now I've been a Deere guy since I was old enough to hold my self on the seat
of my Gramps old 110.
But a sales rep said something the other day that piqued my intrest.
and I wanted to put it out there to see if anyone had an opinion (Based on
fact or exp)/

A John Deere dealership shys away from the Briggs Intek engine says its not
reliable and hard to service.
Now I've only known operated or seen Kolhers in all the machines my family
has owned.

Now looking to buy one and it's a toss up. Briggs is a good name in it self.
And Kohler in my opinion made the name.
What do you think?
Bob Ring

Old 05-05-2003, 10:58 PM
Dj Blag

Lets just say, in my experience, whenever a line of garden machinery goes up
in size or capacity, it seems like its Kohler engines.
Chas