Old 19-08-2013, 01:07 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Anyone ever take apart / disassemble a Gardena Turbo Drive sprinklerhead?

I've got one of these:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...EL._AA300_.jpg

Technically it's a Gardena Turbo Drive Sprinkler on a Spike 36849-6.

I've got the top grey section separated from the lower orange section,
but I don't know if the top grey section (which appears to be composed
of 3 separate pieces) can be taken apart without breaking it.

This sprinker rotates fine in one direction, but stalls when turning in
the reverse direction.
Old 19-08-2013, 02:50 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden

Don't run it in reverse, problem solved.

Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org

Old 19-08-2013, 02:55 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden

On Sun, 18 Aug 2013 19:07:03 -0400, Home Guy wrote:

I've got one of these:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...EL._AA300_.jpg

Technically it's a Gardena Turbo Drive Sprinkler on a Spike 36849-6.

I've got the top grey section separated from the lower orange section,
but I don't know if the top grey section (which appears to be composed
of 3 separate pieces) can be taken apart without breaking it.

This sprinker rotates fine in one direction, but stalls when turning in
the reverse direction.

Adjust the idle mixture screw.
Old 19-08-2013, 03:57 AM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden

Spoof!

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Turbo trowel David Hill United Kingdom 9 12-08-2013 04:33 PM
Anyone familiar with Gardena sprinklers? Triangular lawn? Newbie Gardening 6 29-04-2008 06:39 PM
Anyone have experience with the GARDENA Turbotrimmer accuCut? [email protected] Gardening 3 12-06-2007 05:36 PM
Craftsman front wheel drive mower won't drive. Pete E. Kruzer Gardening 1 23-05-2007 05:07 PM
Fluidart Turbo Vortex, any good?? R Brad Stamm Ponds 1 06-05-2003 01:32 PM