GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lawn Tips (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/208325-lawn-tips.html)

thomaspoul 14-09-2013 08:09 AM

Lawn Tips

Hello members...
How to make our lawn good...
What are the most important precautions, we should keep in mind for the lawn..

Frank 14-09-2013 05:05 PM

Lawn Tips

On 9/14/2013 3:09 AM, thomaspoul wrote:
Hello members...
How to make our lawn good...
What are the most important precautions, we should keep in mind for the
lawn..

You're a member. Quit changing your name so I can permanently block you.

Adolfo 19-09-2013 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thomaspoul (Post 992134)
Hello members...
How to make our lawn good...
What are the most important precautions, we should keep in mind for the lawn..

Hi
The first and the most important thing is that you shouold must give proper time to the lawn. Test your soil and make a routine of watering .

Adolfo 21-09-2013 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adolfo (Post 992374)
Hi
The first and the most important thing is that you shouold must give proper time to the lawn. Test your soil and make a routine of watering .

The first and the most important thing is that you shouold must give proper time to the lawn. Test your soil and make a routine of watering

Please make suggestions and visit:

Gold Coast Pressure Cleaning