Old 10-10-2013, 02:33 PM
Registered User

Angry Hayter Ride on. I need Pictures!!

Hi All,
Ive got a Hayter Heritage 19/40 ride on lawnmower, and so far ive been fairly good in doing repairs, including the latest one which was just replacing the oil in the hydrostatic transmission to get it working properly again.
HOWEVER - In my haste to get it off i forgot to take photos and now i cant figure out how to reconnect the drive disconnect lever. Talk about angry and annoyed with myself....
I dont suppose anyone by any small chance has one of these and could take a photo to show me how it goes back again????!!!!
These are a couple of pics to show you what im on about (Youll know if youve got one of these)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater