Old 01-11-2013, 02:05 PM
Registered User

Default What is this weed in my lawn (photo)

Hello,

This is my first post. I wonder whether anyone would be able to help identifty a weed in my lawn (in the UK) and how I might be able to get rid of it without a lot of chemicals.

I have included a photo.

Thanks,

Tom
Attached Thumbnails
What is this weed in my lawn (photo)-weeds-lawn.jpg

Old 02-11-2013, 12:29 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob F View Post
Tom77 wrote:
Hello,

This is my first post. I wonder whether anyone would be able to help
identifty a weed in my lawn (in the UK) and how I might be able to get
rid of it without a lot of chemicals.

I have included a photo.

Buttercup?
Many thanks. I am sure that you are right.
Old 03-11-2013, 12:50 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Saturday, November 2, 2013 8:29:54 AM UTC-4, Tom77 wrote:
Bob F;994522 Wrote:

Tom77 wrote:-

Hello,

This is my first post. I wonder whether anyone would be able to help

identifty a weed in my lawn (in the UK) and how I might be able to get

rid of it without a lot of chemicals.

I have included a photo.-

Buttercup?

Many thanks. I am sure that you are right.

You don't need a lot of chemicals, just one ot
two treatments of a broad-leaf weedkiller for grass
should do it. Apply it with a tank sprayer to the
spots that need it. That uses the least herbicide
and delivers it where it's needed as opposed to the
weed-n-feed type products that you spread over the
whole lawn.