GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Will decomposed granite hold up to heavy wheeled garbage cans? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/209064-will-decomposed-granite-hold-up-heavy-wheeled-garbage-cans.html)

[email protected] 26-01-2014 06:35 PM

Will decomposed granite hold up to heavy wheeled garbage cans?

I would like to put in a path over to the side of our house where we keep the garbage cans. I like the look of decomposed granite, but I'm afraid that the weight of the cans (sometimes as much as 75 lbs) on 1" wide hard plastic wheels will quickly leave ruts, whether I stabilize it or not. What do you think?

[email protected] 23-03-2014 08:27 PM