GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Green 'n Gro Drop Spreader Settings (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/20960-green-n-gro-drop-spreader-settings.html)

Joseph Rampolla 06-05-2003 02:32 PM

Green 'n Gro Drop Spreader Settings

Hi Folks,

I have a old (18 yrs) drop spreader with the name "Green 'n Gro."
But since it is a hand-me-down, I don't have any information about the
settings, etc. The dial runs from 1 to 20. Perhaps it was a Montgomery
Ward item? Any help will be very much appreciated. I don't know if it
is calibrated like the Scotts type or what. There isn't any model
number, etc., except for the name on the front. It is mostly all metal,
except for the wheels.

Thanks!

Take care, Joe.

[email protected] 06-05-2003 03:44 PM

Joseph Rampolla wrote:
Hi Folks,

I have a old (18 yrs) drop spreader with the name "Green 'n Gro."
But since it is a hand-me-down, I don't have any information about the
settings, etc. The dial runs from 1 to 20. Perhaps it was a Montgomery
Ward item? Any help will be very much appreciated. I don't know if it
is calibrated like the Scotts type or what. There isn't any model
number, etc., except for the name on the front. It is mostly all metal,
except for the wheels.

Thanks!

Take care, Joe.

Dunno about that model,Joe. Here's a link to some common lawn product
spreader settings,it may or may not help as a starting point.

http://www.turf.com/spreadt3.html

Good luck.

--
GO# 40
http://NewsReader.Com/

Joseph Rampolla 07-05-2003 09:32 PM

wrote:

Dunno about that model,Joe. Here's a link to some common lawn product
spreader settings,it may or may not help as a starting point.

http://www.turf.com/spreadt3.html

Good luck.

--
GO# 40