GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Where to post a photo? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/211927-where-post-photo.html)

Snuffy \Hub Cap\ McKinney 31-07-2015 06:56 PM

Where to post a photo?

What binary newsgroup does anyone use for photos for identifying trees?

I have used the online free sites, like tinypic, imageshack, photobucket, etc., and they are all too much effort and time to log in, upload, etc., etc.

Thanks.

Bob F 01-08-2015 12:51 AM

Where to post a photo?

Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:
What binary newsgroup does anyone use for photos for identifying
trees?

I have used the online free sites, like tinypic, imageshack,
photobucket, etc., and they are all too much effort and time to log
in, upload, etc., etc.

None. Like most people using newsgroups these days, binaries never get to us.

Ant 01-08-2015 10:54 PM

Where to post a photo?

On 7/31/2015 4:51 PM, Bob F wrote:
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:
What binary newsgroup does anyone use for photos for identifying
trees?

I have used the online free sites, like tinypic, imageshack,
photobucket, etc., and they are all too much effort and time to log
in, upload, etc., etc.

None. Like most people using newsgroups these days, binaries never get to us.

Yeah, not many users use binary newsgroups. I just upload to those free
image hosts like imgur.com and then provide the links. :)
--
"Above ground I shall be food for kites; below I shall be food for
mole-crickets and ants. Why rob one to feed the other?" --Juang-zu (4th