GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Squirrels on the roof.... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/212633-squirrels-roof.html)

Snuffy \Hub Cap\ McKinney 17-04-2016 03:52 PM

Squirrels on the roof....

These rascals are waking me up at 5am every day running across the roof. Today's project is to trim all the limbs away from the house. Then the only other ways they can get up there are climbing the stucco walls which they won't do, or climbing up the wood posts to a patio cover. So I'm thinking of something to wrap around the posts. Or maybe painting on a thick layer or red pepper in water to train them? Any ideas?