Old 13-08-2017, 04:34 PM
Registered User

Unhappy Qualcast Suffolk Punch 35DL

Afternoon to all,

Just wondering if we have any mechanically minded folk here? I have an issue with my Qualcast Suffolk Punch 35DL. I cannot get the drive clutch to work correctly (Not to be confused with the centrifugal clutch, that is working nicely)

I have tried now for over 3 months to adjust this so that the mower is not in permanent drive but I cannot get it to work. I have adjusted the belt, cylinder pulley and cable to the handle bar grip so many times and as incrementally as possible but still the mower is locked in permanent drive and it is tearing my lawn to pieces!

Any advise warmly received.