GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mc Culloch lawn mower belt replacement (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/215007-mc-culloch-lawn-mower-belt-replacement.html)

Mc Culloch Man 24-10-2017 03:01 PM

Mc Culloch lawn mower belt replacement

Hi

I am trying to replace the drive belt on a Mc Culloch 46 cdma petrol mover
I have removed the blade and belt cover also two metal belt guide

But I cannot see how fix the new drive belt

Any help would be very grateful

Thanks

Iggy 24-10-2017 04:44 PM

Mc Culloch lawn mower belt replacement

replying to Mc Culloch Man, Iggy wrote:
Usually, you just put the belt on 1 pulley and then start it on the other. To
then, turn both pulleys until the belt fully seats. Let the pulleys harmlessly
stretch the belt, instead of trying to pry at the belt with a screwdriver or
hammer's claw.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/lawn-g...ent-19889-.htm

Mc Culloch Man 25-10-2017 01:47 PM

Mc Culloch lawn mower belt replacement

Hi Iggy

Thanks for that, I'll plan to have another go this weekend

Thanks again

Iggy 25-10-2017 10:44 PM

Mc Culloch lawn mower belt replacement

replying to Mc Culloch Man, Iggy wrote:
Let me/us know and even post a picture or 3, if it doesn't work out. I assumed
you have the correct belt, but even a more complete model # might be helpful
on that end.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/lawn-g...ent-19889-.htm