Old 29-05-2018, 03:53 PM
Registered User

Default Preperation of new lawn

My previous lawn was in bad shape with too many weeds and poor drainage. Decided to redo the lawn and have managed to get it back to a position of soil.
After some heavy rain today, i have noticed one area of the lawn where the rain had formed a large puddle. I treated the lawn the same way and was surprised about this. Does anyone have any advice?
Attached Thumbnails
Preperation of new lawn-img_0770.jpg
Old 30-05-2018, 03:52 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression

Default THE BOBSTER TALKS ABOUT "Preperation(sic) of new lawn"

On Wed, 30 May 2018 07:28:49 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

On 5/29/2018 7:53 AM, bobster316 wrote:
My previous lawn was in bad shape with too many weeds and poor drainage.
Decided to redo the lawn and have managed to get it back to a position
of soil.
After some heavy rain today, i have noticed one area of the lawn where
the rain had formed a large puddle. I treated the lawn the same way and
was surprised about this. Does anyone have any advice?

|Filename: IMG_0770.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=16659|

Do you gots any, Miss Recktum??

Gots any what? Lawn? Want to graze on it or what?
LOLOK

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
Old 30-05-2018, 05:53 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression

J. Burke" wrote:

On 5/29/2018 7:53 AM, bobster316 wrote:
My previous lawn was in bad shape with too many weeds and poor drainage.
Decided to redo the lawn and have managed to get it back to a position
of soil.
After some heavy rain today, i have noticed one area of the lawn where
the rain had formed a large puddle. I treated the lawn the same way and
was surprised about this. Does anyone have any advice?

|Filename: IMG_0770.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=16659|

Do you gots any, Miss Recktum??

Gots any what? Lawn? Want to graze on it or what?
LOLOK

No, dumb ****. Did you manage to get it (the lawn) back to a position of soil?
That's what.

A soiled position? You mean shit on it? No, only you moulies do
that!

- -

Old 30-05-2018, 06:04 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression

I don't like the activity soiled.
Old 30-05-2018, 09:43 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at 12:26:12 PM UTC-4, bobster316 wrote:
My previous lawn was in bad shape with too many weeds and poor drainage.
Decided to redo the lawn and have managed to get it back to a position
of soil.
After some heavy rain today, i have noticed one area of the lawn where
the rain had formed a large puddle. I treated the lawn the same way and
was surprised about this. Does anyone have any advice?

|Filename: IMG_0770.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=16659|

bobster316

A low spot? Why are there what looks like the outlines of squares in
that area? It also looks like it's the part that's close to the house,
where does rainwater from the roof go? The earth should slope away from
the house foundation and rainwater should be deposited 6 ft or more away
from it.

Also, it's not a good time to be renovating a lawn. Best time is in Sept.
Then you have nature on your side, declining temps, much less competition
from weeds, less watering needed, etc. You can do it in early spring,
which is less desirable than fall, but now you're almost into summer.
You can still do it and if you're planning on using sod, then all the
above makes less difference, as long as you keep it watered properly,
you;ll be OK.

Old 31-05-2018, 06:20 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression

J. Burke" wrote:

On 5/29/2018 7:53 AM, bobster316 wrote:
My previous lawn was in bad shape with too many weeds and poor drainage.
Decided to redo the lawn and have managed to get it back to a position
of soil.
After some heavy rain today, i have noticed one area of the lawn where
the rain had formed a large puddle. I treated the lawn the same way and
was surprised about this. Does anyone have any advice?

|Filename: IMG_0770.jpg |
|Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=16659|

Do you gots any, Miss Recktum??

Gots any what? Lawn? Want to graze on it or what?
LOLOK

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
moocow

Old 31-05-2018, 06:49 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression

J. Burke" wrote:

On 5/29/2018 7:53 AM, bobster316 wrote:
My previous lawn was in bad shape with too many weeds and poor drainage.
Decided to redo the lawn and have managed to get it back to a position
of soil.
After some heavy rain today, i have noticed one area of the lawn where
the rain had formed a large puddle. I treated the lawn the same way and
was surprised about this. Does anyone have any advice?

|Filename: IMG_0770.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=16659|

Do you gots any, Miss Recktum??

Gots any what? Lawn? Want to graze on it or what?
LOLOK

No, dumb ****. Did you manage to get it (the lawn) back to a position of soil?
That's what.

A soiled position? You mean shit on it? No, only you moulies do
that!

Just get it back to a position of soil, then stfu.

You shit all over it on yer way to the outhouse, Midnight!

- -

Old 31-05-2018, 08:56 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message

On 5/30/2018 10:20 PM, David wrote:

moocow

YOU GODDAMNED, ****IN' IDIOT!

but I'm getting spiruteen