GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lawn sprinklers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/215504-lawn-sprinklers.html)

Senna 21-06-2018 06:56 PM

Lawn sprinklers

Hi
New to this forum. Can anyone tell me how many sprinkles I could run of one hose that is connected to my house mains pressure. Was looking at pulsating sprinklers.

Thanks
Andy.

[email protected][_2_] 24-06-2018 07:10 PM

Lawn sprinklers

--
Senna

Many variables there. Supply line sizes and pressure going to the spigots,
hose size and length, and sprinkler head volume. With what you might
commonly find and using 50ft 5/8" hose supply I'd say you could easily
do at least two, maybe three or four. But the only way you'll know
is to try it.