Old 16-07-2018, 08:44 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Tree stump

How can I flatten a palm tree stump to ground level? We cut it with a chain
saw but the stump protrudes above the ground by 6 to 8 inches

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/lawn-g...ump-19951-.htm

Old 17-07-2018, 04:48 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Lynn D wrote:
How can I flatten a palm tree stump to ground level? We cut it with a chain
saw but the stump protrudes above the ground by 6 to 8 inches

make sure anything nearby is marked by Miss Dig and then
rent or hire someone to grind it about a foot down below
the ground.

songbird
Old 17-07-2018, 07:44 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 9:50:23 AM UTC-4, songbird wrote:
Lynn D wrote:
How can I flatten a palm tree stump to ground level? We cut it with a chain
saw but the stump protrudes above the ground by 6 to 8 inches

make sure anything nearby is marked by Miss Dig and then
rent or hire someone to grind it about a foot down below
the ground.

songbird

That's the $200 solution. Or just cut it as short as practical and
wait for it to rot. Drilling some holes in it to catch and hold
water will help it rot quicker. Mostly depends on where it is and
how noticeable. I have a stump I took the rotting approach with that's
off to the side, not so noticeable.
Old 17-07-2018, 07:46 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Lynn D wrote:
How can I flatten a palm tree stump to ground level? We cut it with a chain
saw but the stump protrudes above the ground by 6 to 8 inches

make sure anything nearby is marked by Miss Dig and then
rent or hire someone to grind it about a foot down below
the ground.

songbird

That's the $200 solution. Or just cut it as short as practical and
wait for it to rot. Drilling some holes in it to catch and hold
water will help it rot quicker. Mostly depends on where it is and
how noticeable. I have a stump I took the rotting approach with that's
off to the side, not so noticeable.

They also have some miracle products that are supposed to work, never
tried them. Some I think use potassium nitrate or similar to saturate
it, then you burn it out. Call me skeptical, but the OP could google
about it.
Old 20-07-2018, 09:53 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On 7/16/2018 2:44 PM, Lynn D wrote:
How can I flatten a palm tree stump to ground level? We cut it with a chain
saw but the stump protrudes above the ground by 6 toÂ* 8Â* inches

Not familiar with palm trees but if stumps are in area which detracts
from property appearance I have them ground to the ground level. My tree
cutter charges extra but it is not too much. You can also rent the
grinding machine. Otherwise they will eventually rot out. Palm looks
pretty porous in the center and drilling holes and adding fertilizer
will accelerate rotting. If safe you can drill holes, add nitrates and
burn. We've had termites in the area and they do a job on them. After
I saw what they did on pine stumps and roots running almost to my house,
I had perimeter treated even though I never had termites.

Old 25-07-2018, 04:33 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

Default Tree stump up my ass (makes a change from 'Pleasance's' dick)

On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 06:52:47 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

On 7/16/2018 7:48 PM, songbird wrote:
Lynn D wrote:
How can I flatten a palm tree stump to ground level? We cut it with a chain
saw but the stump protrudes above the ground by 6 to 8 inches

make sure anything nearby is marked by Miss Dig and then
rent or hire someone to grind it about a foot down below
the ground.

songbird

You don't grind anything a foot below ground, idiot child.

You got, a BETTER idea Lumumba?

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
Old 25-07-2018, 06:32 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

Lynn D wrote:
How can I flatten a palm tree stump to ground level? We cut it with a chain
saw but the stump protrudes above the ground by 6 to 8 inches

make sure anything nearby is marked by Miss Dig and then
rent or hire someone to grind it about a foot down below
the ground.

songbird

You don't grind anything a foot below ground, idiot child.

You got, a BETTER idea Lumumba?

Yeah. How's about I grind down yer cocksucking gob under my Iron Fist, you ****!

Yeah? How about you try getting yer baby fist out of yer moulie
tranny 'Pleasance's' fat moulie rectum first, you black *******?

- -

Old 25-07-2018, 07:33 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair

Default Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Helpless Gay Goran Razovic! LOL

On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 09:32:39 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

You don't grind anything a foot below ground, idiot child.

You got, a BETTER idea Lumumba?

Yeah. How's about I grind down yer cocksucking gob under my Iron Fist, you ****!

Yeah? How about you try getting yer baby fist out of yer moulie
tranny 'Pleasance's' fat moulie rectum first, you black *******?

And into you, you greedy infatuated serb bitch? LOL

--
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:

Apple Tree Stump Remonal Pete United Kingdom 8 30-09-2008 04:17 AM
Tree Stump Removal Alan Smith United Kingdom 8 29-09-2008 09:32 PM
tree stump removal Giggles Gardening 6 30-09-2003 05:02 AM
How to kill a tree stump Scoby United Kingdom 22 27-08-2003 12:12 AM
tree stump Kumar Varadan Gardening 1 17-04-2003 07:08 PM