Old 06-05-2020, 12:44 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default find out more about thumper for moles

i would like to hear more about the thumper to scare moles.does it also work
on worms?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/lawn-g...les-20034-.htm

Old 27-07-2020, 06:54 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On 5/5/2020 6:44 PM, ken wrote:
i would like to hear more about the thumper to scare moles.does it also
work
on worms?

I read it will scare them off but batteries run down they will be in
surrounding areas and could come back.

I have not had a mole problem in years since I used the poison used in
tunnels that contained phosphorous which apparently generated phosphine
in their guts and tunnels and killed off the lot.
Old 14-09-2020, 07:53 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On 5/5/2020 3:44 PM, ken wrote:
i would like to hear more about the thumper to scare moles.does it also
work
on worms?

It doesn't even work on moles.