Old 13-05-2003, 05:32 AM
Allen Lai

Default Help - Weed Control .. re-apply

How often can I reapply the weed control, I spray it once, the chickweed now
look very light, pale, unhealthy green, but the new one are coming out fast,
should I re-apply now (two weeks from last time)... will it burn the lawn if
i do so ? I use the Killex ...

Old 13-05-2003, 12:32 PM
Peter H

"Allen Lai" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
How often can I reapply the weed control, I spray it once, the chickweed

now
look very light, pale, unhealthy green, but the new one are coming out

fast,
should I re-apply now (two weeks from last time)... will it burn the lawn

if
i do so ? I use the Killex ...

I believe that they recommend waiting 2 weeks. I always have.

Peter H

Old 13-05-2003, 01:20 PM

"Peter H" wrote:
"Allen Lai" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
How often can I reapply the weed control, I spray it once, the
chickweed

now
look very light, pale, unhealthy green, but the new one are coming out

fast,
should I re-apply now (two weeks from last time)... will it burn the
lawn

if
i do so ? I use the Killex ...

I believe that they recommend waiting 2 weeks. I always have.

Peter H

You can re-apply now,as long as it's below 85 degrees. I'm not familiar
with killex,it's likely a three way product though.

--
GO# 40
http://NewsReader.Com/