GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gasoline Varnish Removal (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/22212-gasoline-varnish-removal.html)

virgin4ever 13-05-2003 06:32 AM

Gasoline Varnish Removal

I've got a gasoline chainsaw that will not start because I left
gasoline in it over the winter. My question is does anyone know of a
method by which I can clear out the varnish from the engine. Or, would
I best take it to a shop to have them try their hand at it? Thanks.
Chris
cncorbit at bigfoot.com

Dr. Doctor 13-05-2003 02:20 PM

Gasoline Varnish Removal

take apart the carb and cleaning it is the only way i know that works
properly. if you are unsure of how to do that then take it to a shop.