GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Save $ On parts (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/22381-save-%24-parts.html)

Ken Lutz 14-05-2003 03:56 AM

Save $ On parts

Please check our ebay listings and ebay store for parts listings.

email us for parts prices and sales we have a 100% satisfaction rate on
ebay.

Most makes and models we can save you $$ on your parts.

Covering most outdoor power products parts.

Please email us here directly or through an ebay listing,

search for ( coyote1956 ) on ebay ,
web page:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~kenny847/
ebay store address ; http://www.stores.ebay.com/coyotewerks

we accept Paypal online payments, checks or money orders.

Please see our ebay feedback ratings.

we can save you money on your parts. we are licensed and have our own
business family owned in N. Fla. Please copy and save this for when you
need parts for your outdoor power products, Lawn and Garden equipment needs.
Thank You, the Coyote werks' family OPPESA cert. tech.