GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Question about Lawn Program Central Florida St Augustine Grass (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/27537-question-about-lawn-program-central-florida-st-augustine-grass.html)

Ebbtide 19-05-2003 04:20 PM

Question about Lawn Program Central Florida St Augustine Grass

I have cancelled my lawn service and would like to start treating my lawn
year round. I am looking for a good year round program for St Augustine
grass. I live in Ormond Beach Fl (Central Florida). Any help getting started
will be appreciated.

Thanks for any help

Karen Weiss 19-05-2003 09:32 PM

Question about Lawn Program Central Florida St Augustine Grass

I am in NE Florida and have found that many of the local nurseries have lawn
care guidelines printed. I have also been reading what the Univ of Florida
has on their website.

http://turf.ufl.edu/residential/residential.htm
http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/MENU_MG:MGTURF

Good luck
Karen

. ..

[email protected] 19-05-2003 11:44 PM

"Ebbtide" wrote:
I have cancelled my lawn service and would like to start treating my lawn
year round. I am looking for a good year round program for St Augustine
grass. I live in Ormond Beach Fl (Central Florida). Any help getting
started will be appreciated.

Thanks for any help

Here's a good starting point..

http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/p...ons/staug.html