GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Only one sprinkler zone comes on (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/27834-only-one-sprinkler-zone-comes.html)

Jose 20-05-2003 08:56 PM

Only one sprinkler zone comes on

Hi,

I just tried firing up my 4-zone, 7-year old sprinkler system, but
only ONE zone comes on. The others? I checked one of the other three
and did notice some water around the rotating heads, so it looks like
it tried to come up, but couldn't. I've been starting up my system
every year since it was installed and about the only repairs I've had
to do have been head replacements/adjustments. Any ideas on this
ONLY-ONE-ZONE-COMES-ON problem?

TIA,
Mr. Don't-Want-To-Pay-Astronomical-$$$-To-A-Repairman-If-I-Can-Avoid-It

Shirley Thebaglady 24-05-2003 07:57 PM

Only one sprinkler zone comes on

My husband cleans the heads or puts on new heads. The heads get filled
after cutting the lawn a couple of times or if the system has not been
used awhile. Sometimes the heads get split or a crack in them.

We have never had any other problem with it than the heads. Our system
is 9 years old.

[email protected] 25-05-2003 12:44 AM

(Shirley Thebaglady) wrote:
My husband cleans the heads or puts on new heads. The heads get filled
after cutting the lawn a couple of times or if the system has not been
used awhile. Sometimes the heads get split or a crack in them.

We have never had any other problem with it than the heads. Our system
is 9 years old.

Open your selanoids manually, it's likely in the header.

--
GO# 40 and F the french.
http://www.countryoforiginlabeling.com/french.html