GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   lawn-boy fuel governor (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/28278-lawn-boy-fuel-governor.html)

terry solomonson 23-05-2003 02:32 AM

lawn-boy fuel governor

My beloved 21" Lawn Boy still starts fine after 20+ years of abuse but
the spring controlling the fuel governor has broken - I can get it to
run nearly wide open (wow!) or at a really sluggish speed but would like
to replace it, of course.

Does anyone know if the entire carburetor assembly has to be replaced?
It looks like a sealed unit - and if someone has a favorite website for
buying parts, that would be greatly appreciated - the local dealer wants
$85 for a replacement carb.

thanks in advance,

terry solomonson