Old 24-05-2003, 02:32 PM
groggey

Default aerate grass now?

I don't know if I am to late but I would like to aerate our lawn. I
currently live in NH and the grass is actively growing. Am I to late to do
it?

Old 24-05-2003, 03:08 PM

"groggey" wrote:
I don't know if I am to late but I would like to aerate our lawn. I
currently live in NH and the grass is actively growing. Am I to late to
do it?

If the weather is still spring like, you can aerate now.

--
GO# 40
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old 24-05-2003, 09:56 PM
Shirley Thebaglady

If it is healthy, why aerate?
We had to aerate ours a couple of years ago because our Turf was so
tight no grass was growing.

We live in Massachusetts. (sandy soil)

shirley

Old 30-05-2003, 12:20 AM
Chet Hayes

You can aerate now, it will be fine. It's better to do it when the
grass is actively growing, which means spring or early fall are the
best times.