Old 25-05-2003, 11:56 AM
Dj Blag

Default Wheelbarrow line

Hi all,
I recently had some landscaping done and I believe the workers followed the
same path to the backyard across the front lawn, compacting the soil into a
line, and the grass is not happy. Is there a way to fix this, or do I just
have to wait for time to loosen the soil?
Thanks,
Chas

Old 26-05-2003, 12:20 PM
Die Spammer

Dj Blag wrote:

Hi all,
I recently had some landscaping done and I believe the workers followed the
same path to the backyard across the front lawn, compacting the soil into a
line, and the grass is not happy. Is there a way to fix this, or do I just
have to wait for time to loosen the soil?
Thanks,
Chas

whats wrong with the grass and how depressed is the soil ?

Old 27-05-2003, 08:32 AM
Die Spammer

Dj Blag wrote:

Its somewhat yellow and has a beaten up appearance. Its also thinner in that
area. The soil is not very depressed, since the ground was well established.
Chas

it's thinner or just compacted? sounds like if this just happened then it should
grow out in time. keep the ground wet there and maybe add some fertilizer there
if ya haven't already .