Old 26-05-2003, 09:56 PM
Gershon Shamay

Default Help me find the original manufacturer

I need to replace the plastic cap of an old in-line dispenser (fertilizer
system). I can't find who the original manufacturer is. Here's what I see on
the plastic cap:
- It's green, 2.5" diameter.
- On the top, it has the words "Nutra Rain" inside a water drop. I thought
this is the manufacturer, but I can't find them anywhere on the web. Are
they still in business ? Is another manufacturer making compatible parts ?
- On the side, it says "Hand tighten only", 214002 and HYDRABATHS.

This plastic cap is cracked and I need to replace it with a new one. I'd
rather not throw away the current inline dispenser and buy a new one. I'll
appreciate any pointers to a replacement part.

--
Regards,

Gershon Shamay

Mold Manufacturer aju41vgj Orchids 0 28-11-2007 08:33 AM
Terra Cotta Pot manufacturer website Clay Pots Gardening 1 14-06-2007 05:33 AM
Chinese Manufacturer seeking customers all over the world! pamela[_2_] Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 25-04-2007 09:20 AM
BE Pressure Washer Manufacturer's Web Site? Alan Whitehouse Lawns 3 16-10-2005 03:40 PM