Old 27-05-2003, 07:08 PM
STEVEN STEIN

Default Grass growning in rock garden - how do I get rid of it

Subject says it all - I have a rock garden that has grass growing up in a
lot of the ground cover, etc. How do I get rid of it?
Regards... Steve

Old 29-05-2003, 05:23 AM
GamePlayer No. 1058

Well you may not like my solution but it's what I had to do for my rock and
flower garden.

You can get weed block, which means you have to disassemble your rock garden
and lay this stuff down, then cut X's wherever you are going to have
flowers, plant them then relay the rocks. It was a chore for me, took me
the entire weekend to accomplish, but now I've got very few weeds and grass
blades that come up in the rock garden. Which I could do this for the lawn
too hehehehehe.

"STEVEN STEIN" wrote in message
: Subject says it all - I have a rock garden that has grass growing up in a
: lot of the ground cover, etc. How do I get rid of it?
: Regards... Steve
:
:

Old 04-06-2003, 04:08 AM
Chris

Roundup works for me.
Subject says it all - I have a rock garden that has grass growing up in a

Old 04-06-2003, 11:56 AM

"Chris" wrote:
Roundup works for me.
"STEVEN STEIN" wrote in message
Subject says it all - I have a rock garden that has grass growing up in
a lot of the ground cover, etc. How do I get rid of it?
Regards... Steve

Yea it kills ground cover too.

--
GO# 40
http://NewsReader.Com/

Old 04-06-2003, 03:20 PM
Dave G

What about putting RoundUp in a wick applicator or sponge and just
wiping the offending weeds?

Subject says it all - I have a rock garden that has grass growing up in a