GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mower will not start (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/29603-mower-will-not-start.html)

Jmaes P 29-05-2003 02:08 PM

Mower will not start

Mower starts and runs for about 5 seconds then dies, I prime and it starts
again for 5 seconds. any suggestions would be appreciated.

Timothy 29-05-2003 05:32 PM

Mower will not start

On Thu, 29 May 2003 09:02:42 -0400, Jmaes P wrote:

Mower starts and runs for about 5 seconds then dies, I prime and it starts
again for 5 seconds. any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sounds like you carborator is clogged. You should be able to remove a
drain screw/nut off of the bottom of the fuel bowl and drain out the stuff
clogging your carb.
--
http://yard-works.netfirms.com