GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   spray-on lawn?? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/29923-spray-lawn.html)

Jim 31-05-2003 04:33 PM

spray-on lawn??

I'm going to start a new lawn at the house here and was told there is
companies that can spray on some type of lawn seed - mulch mixture. Anyone
started a lawn this way and have good results? I was going to rototill, seed
and cover with top soil - peat mix.
I'm in the Denver area.

Thx,
Jim

[email protected] 31-05-2003 04:56 PM

spray-on lawn??

"Jim" wrote:
I'm going to start a new lawn at the house here and was told there is
companies that can spray on some type of lawn seed - mulch mixture.
Anyone started a lawn this way and have good results? I was going to
rototill, seed and cover with top soil - peat mix.
I'm in the Denver area.

Thx,
Jim

It's called hydroseeding, here's a link:

http://www.lushlawn.com/Hydroseeding.htm

--
GO# 40
http://NewsReader.Com/