Old 05-06-2003, 05:08 AM
Chris

Default Lawn Aerator AgriFab any good?

The soil in my lawn is a very compacted from years of contructions work and
a drive way that used to run through an area. I am looking at the 40" one
made by Agri-Fab. I am sure it probably isn't the best in the world but for
homeowner use I think it will be fine. Any else here use one and is there a
better one in the same price range?

Old 05-06-2003, 05:32 AM

"Chris" wrote:
The soil in my lawn is a very compacted from years of contructions work
and a drive way that used to run through an area. I am looking at the 40"
one made by Agri-Fab. I am sure it probably isn't the best in the world
but for homeowner use I think it will be fine. Any else here use one and
is there a better one in the same price range?

Make sure parts are gonna be available, especially the spoons.

(as with any aerator)

--
GO# 40
http://NewsReader.Com/
Old 05-06-2003, 05:20 PM
Chet Hayes

I'm not familiar with that unit, but why would you want to buy one? I
just rent one for about $50 for a half day or so when I need it. I
think it's hard to justify buying a unit for home use.

Old 08-06-2003, 03:44 AM
Chris

I found this one and it is a core hole aerator according to the websight go
to www.agri-fab.com and look under lawn groomers P/N 450299. I t can be
bought from Lowes or Northerntool. for $200.00
om...

"Chris" wrote in message

The soil in my lawn is a very compacted from years of contructions work

and
a drive way that used to run through an area. I am looking at the 40"

one
made by Agri-Fab. I am sure it probably isn't the best in the world but

for
homeowner use I think it will be fine. Any else here use one and is

there a
better one in the same price range?

Pond aerator -- any good? Hugh Newbury United Kingdom 9 27-07-2012 12:28 PM
Al-ko aerator and scarifier. Any good? [email protected] United Kingdom 0 17-02-2009 04:30 PM
Lawn Aerator Jo North Carolina 5 15-03-2006 02:16 AM
lawn aerator; norman Lawns 0 08-03-2006 05:17 AM
Any solar-powered aerator experience/advice? Stephen Henning Ponds 4 31-03-2005 03:43 PM