Old 09-06-2003, 08:08 AM
M Thomas

Default Tree Expert - Can you identify this tree

These trees are at a baseball field down the street, what are they

From a distance http://www.geocities.com/mikethomas6/1.jpg
Up Close http://www.geocities.com/mikethomas6/2.jpg
Very Close http://www.geocities.com/mikethomas6/3.jpg

Thanks

--mike thomas

Old 09-06-2003, 11:32 AM
Die Spammer

From a distance http://www.geocities.com/mikethomas6/1.jpg
Up Close http://www.geocities.com/mikethomas6/2.jpg
Very Close http://www.geocities.com/mikethomas6/3.jpg

Thanks

--mike thomas

your picture posting abilities are not very good... you should try and
test the links yourself to make sure that you and us can get to them...
not just post them links... I was able to go to
http://www.geocities.com/mikethomas6 and get to the pictures.

by the way.... the "arabguy" video is a crack up ... can you
understand arabic? I think he was cussing in arabic.

Old 10-06-2003, 12:56 AM
Merlyne

Scott Downey said:

Aspen comes to mind for some reason

It looks like a poplar to me too.

--
Merlyne
ICQ 46165377 AIM merlyne2 YAHOO merlyne_1999

"I am far too complex to be explained in a usenet post." - Phil
Old 10-06-2003, 04:09 AM

They are definitely populus genus probably lombardy poplar or black
cottonwood.