Old 14-06-2003, 02:44 PM
Paul Walsh

Default assistance

I am new to newsgroups and know even less about plants. Is there a site or
could someone give me some assistance with
the selection of plants for an area of my house that only gets early morning
sun. The front of my house receives brief
early morning sun. Are there any suggestions for plants ? Northeast Area,
Massachusetts.. I don't mind experimenting.

Old 14-06-2003, 03:44 PM

"Paul Walsh" wrote:
I am new to newsgroups and know even less about plants. Is there a site
or could someone give me some assistance with
the selection of plants for an area of my house that only gets early
morning sun. The front of my house receives brief
early morning sun. Are there any suggestions for plants ? Northeast Area,
Massachusetts.. I don't mind experimenting.

Hi Paul, your local garden center should be able to help you
with plant material selection. I found a few links for you
with my search engine.

http://tinyurl.com/eaxw

http://tinyurl.com/eaxx

http://tinyurl.com/eaxy

Happy gardening!

--
GO# 40
Old 17-06-2003, 05:20 PM
Mark Cote

There are amazing forums on the following site:

http://www.gardenweb.com/

that have great info on all subjects to do with home gardens.

Assistance propagating simon Roses 1 10-02-2004 06:32 AM
Big tree, couldn't ID leaf...need assistance dstvns Gardening 3 29-06-2003 06:20 AM
Eggplant Assistance? Andrea Bostrom Edible Gardening 6 26-06-2003 04:08 AM
Weed Identification assistance please! Larry Gardening 13 14-06-2003 01:20 AM
identification assistance tennis Orchids 6 26-05-2003 08:44 AM