GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lawn Tractor Mulching or Not? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/32043-lawn-tractor-mulching-not.html)

Alan Whitehouse 15-06-2003 06:34 AM

Lawn Tractor Mulching or Not?

Hi,
I just bought a house and with it came a YardWorks riding lawn mower
from Canadian Tire). In the manual it mentions a mulching kit but that
is about all (it says to look at the documentation with the kit which
I don't have). How can I tell if I am mulching or not? The reason I
ask is that the side discharge is still going and right now the
clippings on my backyard almost look like I could bail them for hay.
Thanks.

Alan