GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mushrooms (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/32177-mushrooms.html)

Hank 15-06-2003 09:56 PM

Mushrooms

Does having mushrooms in the lawn indicate that I have a problem? I am
in zone 5b.

Tony

[email protected] 15-06-2003 10:08 PM

Mushrooms

Hank wrote:
Does having mushrooms in the lawn indicate that I have a problem? I am
in zone 5b.

Tony

No, it's organic material rotting in the soil. Wet weather
increases it.

--
GO# 40
http://NewsReader.Com/

Leyf 15-06-2003 10:20 PM

Mushrooms

"Hank" wrote in message
Does having mushrooms in the lawn indicate that I have a problem? I am
in zone 5b.

Tony

I've got one spot in the corner of my front lawn that regularly grows
mushrooms all summer. It's right at the survey marker & we figure that
there's an old fence post buried under there. (The previous owner added
about 1 1/2 feet of fill to the front yard years ago.

Leyf