GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Roofing Question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/33659-roofing-question.html)

Oboe 23-06-2003 11:56 AM

Roofing Question

It has been a long, long time since I had to replace my roof. Are
roofers using nail guns or a hammer and is one way better than the
other?

Peter H 23-06-2003 12:20 PM

Roofing Question

"Oboe" wrote in message
It has been a long, long time since I had to replace my roof. Are
roofers using nail guns or a hammer and is one way better than the
other?

You should try alt.home.repair.

Peter H

Melvalena 23-06-2003 02:44 PM

Roofing Question

In article ,
says...
It has been a long, long time since I had to replace my roof. Are
roofers using nail guns or a hammer and is one way better than the
other?

Every house in my neighborhood is having the roof replaced right now.
Roofers around here use both methods. Hubby insisted a hammer be used
on our roof.

Melvalena
It ain’t the jeans that make your butt look fat.