Old 06-07-2003, 11:30 PM
RUKind

Default Lawn and tree and shrubbery service

Good afternoon,

My parents need a new tree & lawn service company.
They've tried Tru-Green Chem Lawn who they aren't impressed with.

Anybody happy with the companies they're using?
I know some companies don't do both but some will.

They'll settle for separate companies.

My parents are too old to personally spread fertlizer and weed control
on their yard as well as to fertlize and fumingate the trees and
shrubs.

Thanks

Old 08-07-2003, 03:08 AM
Tom J

"RUKind" wrote in message
Good afternoon,

My parents need a new tree & lawn service company.
They've tried Tru-Green Chem Lawn who they aren't impressed with.

Anybody happy with the companies they're using?
I know some companies don't do both but some will.

They'll settle for separate companies.

My parents are too old to personally spread fertlizer and weed control
on their yard as well as to fertlize and fumingate the trees and
shrubs.

Stay away from the national money launderers and get a local group that has
one or 2 crews. They'll be better pleased with the end results.

Tom J

Old 08-07-2003, 12:20 PM
Peter H

"RUKind" wrote in message
Good afternoon,

My parents need a new tree & lawn service company.
They've tried Tru-Green Chem Lawn who they aren't impressed with.

Anybody happy with the companies they're using?
I know some companies don't do both but some will.

They'll settle for separate companies.

My parents are too old to personally spread fertlizer and weed control
on their yard as well as to fertlize and fumingate the trees and
shrubs.

Thanks

Where abouts do your parents live?

Peter H

Old 12-07-2003, 12:20 PM
RUKind

Good morning,
On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 11:11:32 GMT, "Peter H"
wrote:

"RUKind" wrote in message
.. .
Good afternoon,

My parents need a new tree & lawn service company.
They've tried Tru-Green Chem Lawn who they aren't impressed with.

Anybody happy with the companies they're using?
I know some companies don't do both but some will.

They'll settle for separate companies.

My parents are too old to personally spread fertlizer and weed control
on their yard as well as to fertlize and fumingate the trees and
shrubs.

Thanks

Where abouts do your parents live?

Peter H