Old 09-07-2003, 05:08 AM
Joel Downey

Default better Japanese beetle trap

I've invented a spring loaded clip that greatly enhances the Spectracide
"Bag-a-Bug" Japanese beetle trap. I have two of these traps hanging in may
yard now, and they have all the benefits of the Bag-a-Bug, with almost none
of the problems. No smell, No bags to buy. You capture the beetles in a
milk jug. They work quite well. The only problem you'll find is that I'm
trying to sell the piece that makes it all possible. If interested, take a
look at this location:

http://home.insightbb.com/~downeyjf

Thanks for looking.

Joel