GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dynamark Riding Mower (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/39922-dynamark-riding-mower.html)

Andy 09-08-2003 04:02 PM

Dynamark Riding Mower

I just purchased a 5 yr old 15.5 HP 42" Dynamark Riding Mower with the
deck. I have the deck installed except for 2 pieces. One is about a 3
foot rod with a flat piece on one end with a hole thru it. The next
piece is a spring with hooks on each end. I'm 90% sure that they go
with the arm that raises/lowers the deck on the mower. Except I have
no clue to where the rod goes.

Any help is appreciated.

Andy 09-08-2003 08:32 PM

Dynamark Riding Mower

(Andy) wrote in message . com...
I just purchased a 5 yr old 15.5 HP 42" Dynamark Riding Mower with the
deck. I have the deck installed except for 2 pieces. One is about a 3
foot rod with a flat piece on one end with a hole thru it. The next
piece is a spring with hooks on each end. I'm 90% sure that they go
with the arm that raises/lowers the deck on the mower. Except I have
no clue to where the rod goes.

Any help is appreciated.

ok I figred out the spring is to activate the deck. Yeah none of the
pullies turn. So the rod has to come in to play here.