GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   lawn roots dying (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/40280-lawn-roots-dying.html)

Steve T 13-08-2003 02:29 AM

lawn roots dying

Live in California. My lawn is well established, 15 years+. Noticed that the
lawn is dying in certain areas. I go to rake and the area comes up.
Something eating the roots. Lawn appears to be just laying on top of soil. I
have used Scott's Summer Blend fertilizer and followed up with Ortho
Diazinon a few weeks later with no help. Newer areas continue to appear. Any
ideas would be appreciated. Thank you, Steve T.