GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   landscape software. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/40666-landscape-software.html)

Husker 17-08-2003 10:03 PM

landscape software.

Does anyone use software to help plan thier landscaping? I am looking for
somewith with 3d imagery and wanted to know if any are recomended. thanks
for your help.

Tom Jaszewski 17-08-2003 10:03 PM

landscape software.

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 15:57:26 -0500, "Husker"
wrote:

Does anyone use software to help plan thier landscaping? I am looking for
somewith with 3d imagery and wanted to know if any are recomended. thanks
for your help.

Yes, but imaging software that works costs 3-5K!

"Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets,
but humbler folk may circumvent this restriction if they know how.
To plant a pine, for example, one need be neither god nor poet;
one need only own a good shovel. By virtue of this curious loophole in the rules,
any clodhopper may say: Let there be a tree--and there will be one"

Aldo Leopold

Vinnie Murdico 18-08-2003 02:56 AM

landscape software.

A neighbor of mine has this softwa
http://www.punchsoftware.com/masterland.htm. He really likes it and it
allows 3D "walkthroughs" of the landscape design you create.

Vinnie