GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Can someone tell me how to clean concrete that was stain with grass fertilizer. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/41165-can-someone-tell-me-how-clean-concrete-stain-grass-fertilizer.html)

Daniel 23-08-2003 05:02 AM

Chet Hayes 23-08-2003 01:02 PM

niel wrote in message . 254...
Can someone tell me how to clean concrete that was stain with grass
fertilizer.

There are concrete cleaners you can buy at home centers. If that
doesn't work, then muriatic acid, which they also sell, would be my
next step. I'd only use that on regular concrete, not colored,
stamped concrete etc.

cc0157176 24-08-2003 09:02 PM

Can someone tell me how to clean concrete that was stain with grass fertilizer.

Scotts web site recommends Super Iron Out if the stains are rusty looking

54...

Bill Nunnery 04-09-2003 08:22 PM

Can someone tell me how to clean concrete that was stain with grass fertilizer.

Try spraying a solution of 1/3 Clorox, 1/3 hot water, and 1 cup/3 gals of
TSP. Let sit for half hour and hose off. Cleans most all stains. If this
doesn't work get phosphoric acid, sometimes called concrete cleaner, at HD
or Lowes; if you use this stuff, however be prepared to flood the entire
concrete pad since it will brighten the area you apply it to.
54...